Badges 'n Buttons

Photobucket
Pagan Blog Project 2012
The Secret Life of the American Working Witch
ThePaganMomBlog

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Still A Very Busy Pagan

Posted by Tala Friday, March 2, 2012

Living up to the name, things have been hellaciously busy.  So much so that, once again, I'm behind on the 44 Days Of Witchery AGAIN, and I'm uber behind on the Pagan Blog Project.  I'm hoping to start catching up on these this weekend *crosses fingers*.

Unfortunately, I'm also behind on my schoolwork  :-/   Not good.  My goal for today is to start getting caught up on things, but I think I'm going to drop the Creative Writing class for now.  I've got so much on my plate right now, it's ridiculous and, really, I should have waited on the CW class anyway until I passed the English Comp I class.  *facepalm* 

But I desperately need to get caught up in ECI and my Paralegal class.

With how things have been for the past several weeks, I have had a serious lack in motivation and have had to battle depression quite a bit.  It's not like things have been all bad.  But there's been quite a lot that has.   A few days after I posted my last blog post on here, I had a huge falling out with my family that we were living with  >.<  Which has resulted in us moving out from that house and living in a hotel again for a couple weeks.  Thankfully, we were able to move in to an apartment which I absolutely LOVE and then thereafter the time has been spent trying to get the place furnished.

I think things are finally going to settle down now *knocks on wood*.  I really hope so.  I can't afford to crash and burn where college is concerned and I DESPERATELY need a huge dose of motivation.  Very much so.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Tala
I'm a Pagan college student, mother, and girlfriend studying to be a Paralegal. And somewhere in the midst of all this I somehow need to find the time to keep pursuing my goal to be a practicing Witch and not just a book-read one. Whew!
View my complete profile